- The breathtaking Plumetts gorge
- A 3 km return hike to my dear Falls
- Magnificent towering Californian Redwoods
- The Surf coast with stops at the coastal townships of Torquay & Apollo Bay
- A visit to Delia River to hopefully see native Australian Koalas
- Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Organic Tea
- Simon’s Minibus – 11 seater with Air Con
- Rain Ponchos & First Aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide
- Unforgettable memories
- Comfortable trainers or hiking boots
- Water bottle (1L)
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses & a hat
- Swimsuit & a towel for a swim in the ocean (optional in summer months)
- Good cheer
This is a grade 2 hike.
No bush walking experience required. The track is a hardened or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps. Walks no greater than 10km.
Pick up from hotel or glamping at 10.30am
looking for Tasting and Hiking
how about one-day hiking and one-day tasting, how does that sound?
with like-minded people who could become great friends?